AASHIRWAD CEREMONY#BENGALI WEDDING

First of all i want to Thank you Mr. Maity for given me responsibility to organise for his daughter's entire Wedding ceremony event.

I want to express my gratitude to Mr. Maity and his family for trusted me.

WEDDING ENGAGEMENT CEREMONY AND WEDDING CEREMONY was so beautiful and they were very happy after completed entire events.

Today i will share ENGAGEMENT CEREMONY event decoration photographs.

Hope you all like, share, comment and follow to my Blog.


Entrance gate decoration.


Welcome signage decoration with creative flower and dry brunches stand with electric lighting.

 Creative Decor both sides of entrance gate.




















Wall of Love # Photographs Of Pre Wedding Shoot.


Car Decor.


Tree Decoration.


Banquet Entrance Decoration.


Creative Logo Designed For Signage.


Wooden Stair Decoration.


Stage Decor For AASHIRWAD Event.


Ganeshji Idol Decoration.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY AASHIRWAD CEREMONY DECORATIONS AS MUCH AS I HAVE.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas