Rice Eating Ceremony Event

Rice eating ceremony also known as Annaprashan, is a Hindu ritual that marks an infant's first intake of food other than milk.

I have done so many events on different venues. I have given below pictures of these events. Hope you will like and get idea how you can decorate your venue.


Entrance gate decoration


Drawing room style decoration


Ceiling decor for food area


Stage decoration


Entrance gate decoration


Sitting area decoration


Wall decoration


I have arranged musical programme for one of  Annaprashan event. It was awesome.


I have decorate passage in that way.


I have arranged one Mongolian live counter 


Food arena decoration. You can try out this color combinations. It will look elegant.


I have arranged a wish tree. People came and wrote their best wishes for little baby. Concept was when little baby will reach 13 years age, her parents will give these messages letter to her.


I have arranged rice eating ceremony platter


I have arranged entire food services for this event.

Hope all the decorations and concepts will give you so much ideas and also you will all like it.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear friend for liking my work. Hope you will follow my blog & give me more feedback.

      Delete
    2. Welcome dear friend. Please follow my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas