Decoration of 25th Anniversary Event

The silver 25th anniversary is a milestone wedding anniversary after all, spending a quarter of a century in love with one person is to be celebrated.

I am very thankful to my client for given me this opportunity to managed entire event.

Today i will post few photographs on this entire event.

Hope you all like it.


Entrance gate decoration which i have done for this event. I have used soft color scheme. Hope you all like it.


Photo corner. I have used photo collage of 25 years of togetherness. Hope you all like it.



Selfie booth decor which i have done for this event. All the guests came here to click their own selfie.


Wall of precious moments. I have used few exclusive photographs of their loves.


Cake cutting ceremony background. I have used hand made flower decor on white tissue backdrop.


25th Anniversary cake. I have designed this cake using of their few precious photographs. Hope you all like it.


Cake table decor with light pink color frill, silver tissue & fresh flower.


Bar cum disco area. I have decorate in a elegant way for this event. Not added too much decorative props.


Table top decor with fresh flower as well as food menu on anniversary couple name. Hope you will all like the idea.

Thank you all for watching my blog throughout the world. In this pandemic situation, your support will boost up my energy & will definitely post more & more for all of you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas