Frozen Princess Theme Decoration

I got my first client in March 2009. Since 2009 to 2020, i have done event planning for so many Birthdays, Weddings and Corporate. I have met so many people in my career. I have done so many theme party in my career. I have learned so many things from them. Each and every event taught me something.

I have always done my job not only for making money, i have love my job too much and always doing from beginning with my passion.

Each & every event given me challenges and i have always accept it.

There is a lot of lessons to be learned from Frozen but i love the moral of Olaf''s story is that nothing is impossible and you should never let menacing odds discourage you from dreaming.

Now a days girls are obsessed with Elsa. So when you will plan for a Frozen theme birthday party, you can check out with my photographs which helps you lot for decoration.



Entrance gate decoration


Cake center decoration


Entire hall decoration

Hope you all like my work.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas