Christmas Carnival Event

Christmas Carnival is held annually during the month of December in Kolkata and Tollygunge Club Childrens Christmas Carnival is one of the biggest event in Kolkata.

Tollygunge club, Kolkata is the only country club of its kind in India and ranked amongst the top 20 clubs of the world.

I am always feeling honored as a vendor, since last 11 years, i have giving services for Tollygunge club and esteemed club members.

I have organised so many event for Tollygunge club. Now i will share with you few photographs of Childrens Christmas Carnival-2019 which i have organised for Tollygunge Club, Kolkata.

Hope you all like the photographs and get so many ideas for how to manage this kind of event.


Center area of ground decoration.


Stage decoration.


Children's rides.


Children's ride.


Children's ride.


Children's ride.


Children's ride.

Now i have given randomly photographs. Pictures can speak thousands of words...



























Hope my blog will inspire you for start a career as a creative event planner.

You can ask me any question regarding event.

I will share my experience with you always.

I will tell you my journey in future.

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
---------------------------

 FAILURE IS THE PILLAR OF SUCCESS. FAILURE IS IMPORTANT, POSSIBLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN SUCCESS.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas