MINNIE MOUSE THEME BIRTHDAY PARTY

Minnie Mouse Theme party is always favourite with little girls worldwide. Minnie Mouse party is very much popular. I have share my ideas with you.

1. First of all colour scheme will be the key factor for decoration. You can go for simple Pink, White and Black color scheme.


2. Cake table decor one of thr major part for Birthday party. You can go with simple and sober decoration.

3. Entrance gate decoration is one of the most important factor because when people will be enter to your party, your entrance decor will be set the party mood.





4. Return gift table decoration.


5. Food table decoration.


6. Corner space decoration.

7. Pillar decoration.


8. Ceiling decoration.

Hope you all enjoy my decoration for Minnie Mouse Theme. Please like and share my blog. Thank you all for watching my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas