Holi Festival Event

Holi is one of the major festivals of India. It is celebrated in the spring season. Holi is the festival of colors. So everybody throw colored water on each other.

I have organized Holi event for one of my esteemed client in their housing complex and met so many amazing and enthusiastic people who always supported me from the beginning of planning this event.

When you will going work for any community people or mass gathering people, you will get so many input from them and you have to prioritize their values.

I have planned this event from one month before. Starting from decoration, rain dance setup, colors, food and entire management.

Today i have shared few amazing pictures of this event where you will find all the people enjoyed lot.


Rain dance setup. It was a big setup approx 16 feet x 16 feet x 16 feet
I have also used colorful buntings to decorated the entire premises. Hope you all like the idea.


I have arranged colors and decorated this way. Hope you all like it.


I have also arranged Holi Pichkari


Peoples enjoyed lot to through color on each other.


All enjoyed with colors. Who stopped them?



Amazing energetic peoples.


People enjoyed live Jalebi & Thandai


Peoples enjoy food



Picture speaks everything

I hope you enjoy the Holi Event as much as I have.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas