Decoration of 18th Birthday celebration.

Turning 18 officially marks the end of childhood. Now you're adult. You can make your own decisions, you can vote and you drink down the pub! So 18th Birthday is very special for everyone.

I want to give big thanks once again to my client to given me a chance as a event planner for celebrate their daughter's birthday.

Today i have show you 18th birthday event photographs which i have done for one of my esteemed client. Hope you all like my job.


I have used pink tissue backdrop with silver stencils, foil letter balloon & helium balloons.


I have used white tissue backdrop with foil letter balloons & happy birthday paper customized dangler.


I have used dry branches of tree, artificial flowers, white stairs & few decorative props which looks elegant.


I have used balloons with tissue & star foil balloon stand as table top. Hope you all like it.


I have designed simple & elegant way. Hope you all like it for 18th birthday cake.










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas