Corporate Picnic # IFB # 2018

Hello Friends...
Today i will share my experience with Corporate company picnic.
I have organized so many picnic for different corporate companies but today i will share photographs of work with IFB Industries Ltd.
I have organized picnic for IFB in the year of 2017 and 2018.
Work with IFB is a wonderful experience for me. IFB management always humble, cooperative, enthusiastic and trust me blindly. For this reason, IFB picnic always a wonderful event for me.
Now i will share few photographs in the year of 2018 that you can imagine how was the event.


I have arranged bus services for them.


Welcome standee for IFB employees.


Decorated entire ground with colorful balloons and buntings.



Organized a cricket match between two teams.


Organized fun fiesta games for children's and adults both.


Somebody engaged with football.



Some peoples enjoyed food.


Children's engaged with game coordinator.


Mother's engaged playing game with their child.


Women's also engaged playing games.


Somebody engaged with playing breaking the jar game.


Musical chairs is all time favorite game.



Tug of war was biggest hit game in this picnic.


Finally ended up with dancing with DJ AND MUSIC.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AS I HAVE.

PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas