WEDDING ENGAGEMENT CEREMONY

I have organised so many wedding engagement ceremony for many of our clients. I will share pictures one of the wedding engagement ceremony which i have organised at Club Ecovista, New Town, Kolkata.
Hope you all enjoy my work with like, share and comment to my post.


Stage with backdrop and sitting arranged on mattress.


Fairy lights stand with flower on top.


Cake table decoration with flower.



Table centerpiece.








Theatre style seating arrangement.



Flower basket hanged from ceiling.







Round table setup.


Throne chairs for engagement couple.


Banquet entry gate decoration.






Engagement signage.



Flower rangoli on entry.












Engagement cake.


Hope you all like my job. Please share for others.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas