Under Construction Theme Birthday Party

I have done Under Construction Theme Birthday for one of my esteemed client. It's a very unique theme and my client was insisted me to do this theme for their son's birthday. Today i have now sharing with you which i have done for them.

When i have agreed to do this theme, i have studied lot about these theme and explore so many new ideas.

Hope you all like my decoration and activities for children's which i have done.


First i have designed the entry gate decoration


For incoming gifts, i have made a box



Party favors. When childs entered, everybody got helmet and jacket.


Kids engaged with painting


Cake table decor


Sand activity


Fun game with hoopla rings


Photo shoot corner



Pool sides decoration


Food area decoration


Birthday cake

Overall it was a memorable party forever.

Hope you all like the ideas as much as i have.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas