Under The Sea Birthday Theme

I love to organize Under The Sea Birthday Theme. You can show your creativity in many ways to decorate this theme.

I am one of the lucky event organizer that one of my esteemed client given me the chance to organized Under water theme for their son's Birthday party.

Today i will show you how was the look after decorate the venue.

I have arranged everything from invitation card to return gifts.

I have organized catering part also for my esteemed client. I am very lucky one that client always trust me due to my hard work, dedication, time management, honesty & experience.

I always want to learn & always want to do something new.

Now a days, i have sharing my experience with you all and as a new blogger, i want to get your feedback which make me enthusiastic to share my experience more and more with you all.

Now i have sharing my Under The Sea Birthday Party photographs.

Hope you will like the ideas.


Entrance gate decoration


One of the photo shoot area


Corner space decoration


Wall decoration


Ceiling decoration


Cake center backdrop


Stand decoration


Entrance door decoration


Return gifts area decoration

 

Small stand decoration


Small stand decoration


Table basket decoration


Buffet table decoration


Round table top decoration


Under The Sea Birthday Cake

Hope you enjoy my work as much as i have.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas