Corporate Event Planning-Event Planning for Helios Medical Systems

Corporate Event Planning is a big task.

If you want to go for a corporate event plan, you should be perfect in each and every respect of their event because corporate client's never give you mercy for your mistakes.

I am one of the luckiest person that my clients always trust me because by nature, i have always trying to more and more better with my hard work. I have organized so many corporate events but i have never seen client like Helios Medical Systems. I have learned from them a lot specially how to keep your patience. I have organized their Annual General Meeting from beginning, but last year my sound engineer arrived late at the day of programme, in that case everybody will blame you but Helios is a company who always support me and never give up their confidence on me.

I am really honored and proud that i am one the member of Helios Family.

I always pray for them that Helios will grow more and more for everyone...not only for me, i think their every staff will thinks like me.

Now i will share few moments of this event. Hope you enjoy my event with Helios. Cheers...

Hope we will work together more and more after lock down period...Cheers again...































Thank you for watching and follow my blog. Hope you all like and enjoy the event photographs of HELIOS as much as i have.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas