SPORTS EVENT

I have done also sports event for Rosedale, Uniworld City.

It was totally different and challenging for me because i have usually associated with corporate, weddings and Birthday parties.

After completed entire event, all the Rosedale peoples was so so happy and it given me too pleasure.

Today i will share with you my Rosedale sports event pictures and few videos with you.

Hope you all enjoy and share my post as much as possible for you.

Thanks.


Mens Tug Of War


Sports Field Decorated By Us




Colourful Balloons For Festive Look






Redemption Counter


Fun Fiesta Games









Entire Premises Decorations















Children's Fun Ride




Spoon Race For Ladies





Tug Of War For Ladies










HOPE YOU ALL LIKE MY WORK AND SHARE MY POST AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upanayana Or Thread Ceremony Decoration Ideas